Choose the safe and humane way to keep your pet from aggravating a healing wound or injury with the Calm Paws Calming E-Collar. This calming dog cone collar allows your pet to maintain its peripheral vision while providing a soothing influence. Meanwhile, its adjustable design and easy snaps ensure a comfortable and secure fit.
- Prevents licking, hot spots, irritation and self-inflicted wounds
This translucent blue adjustable e-collar features a patented flap pocket to secure the calming disk.
These scented disks are infused with natural essential oils to help soothe and calm your dog in stressful situations.
The blue color of the collar has also been shown to help calm pets.
The collar is lightweight with comfort soft edging and can be secured to your pet’s regular collar by threading ribbon or string through the oblong slots located around the inner ring of the collar.
Small: 5.75 in-9.5 in
Medium: 7.25 in-12.25 in
Large: 9.5 in-15.5 in
X-Large: 12.25 in-21 in
XX-Large: 15.25 in-25 in
Directions: The e-collar has two double-lock snaps on one side of the collar. Secure the e-collar snugly around he pet's neck but not tight enough to choke. Line up the snaps to the corresponding holes on the opposite side of the e-collar and press together. When using the Calming Pocket, ensure that it is positioned with the heart-shaped flap with the air holes on the inside of the cone.
To secure the double-lock snaps into the selected holes:
1. Start at one end of the e-collar. Position two fingers under the snap and hole.
2. Firmly support the e-collar from below and push down one end of the snap.
3. Repeat procedure for both ends of the collar.
To add the Calm Paws Gel Patch:
4. Remove Calm Paws gel patch from package and release from the tray. Pull the cover flap on the e-collar from its retaining slots. Place the patch on the surface of the e-collar directly under the cover flap. Replace the cover flap and secure in its retaining slots.
To secure the e-collar on your pet, rotate e-collar to position the snaps at the back of your pet's regular collar with gauze or string (not included) using the wide holes around the edge of the e-collar. E-collar should extend beyond the length of your pet's nose.
Carefully monitor your pet for the first several hours of wearing e-collar to ensure an accurate fit and that the petis not showing signs f agitation or distress. Clean and inspect product on a regular basis. Discard if there is any damage, cracking, chipping or if any part becomes detached.