Animora's Cranberry Dental Gel formula is optimized to stick to your pet's teeth and gums, giving it more time to clean your pet's teeth and mouth. The gel's great taste was carefully formulated to give your pets a positive cleaning experience, and to help make oral hygiene more enjoyable for both animals and owners.
* Refrigerate after opening
Method of administration: This tasty product can be applied in several ways, taking a multi-step approach that ends with toothbrushing.
- On food: To get started, you can put the dental gel on their kibble, their favourite treats or their dental toys. This will allow you to gradually and positively introduce the product into your pet’s routine.
- On finger: Next, you can apply the recommended amount of dental gel directly on its teeth and gums, making sure your pet is comfortable during the process.
- On toothbrush: Once you’ve introduced your pet to a toothbrush, you can simply brush your pet’s teeth with the dental gel. It will thus benefit from the mechanical action of the brush in addition to the benefits of the cranberry.
Recommended dosage: Apply on teeth and gums.
- Cats and dogs under 10 kg: 2.5 ml daily.
- Dogs between 10 and 25 kg: 5 ml daily.
- Dogs over 25 kg: 7.5 ml daily.
The quantities suggested are for information purposes only. Optimal quantities may vary depending on administration method. For best results, the dental gel should cover all teeth and gums of the pet.
Ingredients: Cranberries (30mg/ml), Water, vegetable glycerine, inulin, cellulose gum, citric acid, yeast extract, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, potassium sorbate, sodium diacetate.
Caution - Do not use in animals with kidney disease unless directed by a veterinarian.