This herbal formula that has been used for decades as an effective treatment for many kinds of ear conditions including outer and middle ear infections. Ear Drops works to reduce inflammation and pain through a combination of herbs. These herbs have antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory benefits and contains ingredients to offset problems with tinnitus and dizziness. Regular grooming helps keep your pet happy and is a good way to find abnormalities or changes in your pet’s health.
- Relieves ear infections and associated pain, discharge, and vertigo.
- Useful for prevention and treatment of swimmer’s ear.
- Reduces inflammation and pain through a blend of herbs with antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Useful for both outer and inner ear infections.
- Suitable for both cats and dogs
- NaturPet’s EAR DROPS are a great treatment and preventative for your pet’s ears.
- Do not use if ear drum is perforated.
10 ml Bottle
- Put a few drops in the ear canal.
- Apply with a swab to exposed outer ear surfaces.
- Drops may be warmed up prior to dosing to help soothe and relieve pain. Place Ear Drops in a bowl of warm water to warm up the drops. This will add comfort to your pet’s ears.
- Some breeds of dogs are vulnerable to swimmer’s ear. Place Ear Drops into ear before going near the water to prevent Swimmer’s Ear.
- External use only.
Ingredients: Lobelia Aerial Parts (Lobelia inflata), Narrow-leaf Echinachea (Echinacea angustifolia), Black Cohosh Root (Cimicifuga racemosa), Blue Vervain Aerial Parts (Verbena officinalis), Skullcap Aerial Parts (Scutellaria lateriflora), Blue Cohosh Root (Caulophyllum thalictroides), Garlic Bulb, fresh (Allium sativum).