Aller-911 by NaturVet
NaturVet Aller-911 Skin Care Shampoo is formulated to be soothing for pets with seasonal allergies. Cleans the dirtiest pets while remaining mild enough for daily use without stripping the coat of essential natural oils. Also a very effective deodorant shampoo. Routine bathing leaves the skin & coat soft, shiny and looking great.
- Routine bathing leaves the skin & coat soft, shiny and looking great.
- Sulfate free, soothing Aloe Vera adds moisture to dry, itchy skin and to soothe pets with seasonal allergies.
- Cleans the dirtiest pets while remaining mild enough for daily use without stripping the coat of essential, natural oils.
- Can also be used as an effective deodorant shampoo.
- Suitable for both cats and dogs
16 oz Bottle
Ingredients: Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Chembetaine, Disteareth-75 IPDI, Polysorbate 80, Glycerine, Vegetable Derived Surfactant, Aloe Vera Gel Extract, Tea Tree Oil, Rosemary Oil, Lavender Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid and Deionized Water.
Wet pet thoroughly with warm water. Apply liberal amount of shampoo and gently massage from head to tail while avoiding eyes. Apply heavier in affected areas. Allow 3 to 5 minutes contact time before rinsing well with warm water.
Repeat bathing semi-weekly or weekly. If needed apply Aller-911 Hot Spot Foam to hot spots or sores daily according to directions until conditions are under control.
Routine and Grooming Use: Apply as directed above except contact time may be shortened. Bathe monthly or as needed.