Sticky Paws is an extremely effective solution to inappropriate surface scratching. The two-sided tape is unpleasant when cats come into contact with it – allowing them to be retrained to scratch on a more desirable surface, such as a scratching post.
- Transparent adhesive training aids that can be used virtually anywhere without leaving sticky residue, easy to apply and remove
- Ideal for use on screens, furniture, carpets, and any area that has become the focus of your cat's unwanted attention, discourages cats from clawing and pawing
- Medical-grade adhesive strips apply directly to furnishings and are harmless to cats and furniture when used as directed
Sticky paws come in 3 different styles
Furniture Strips - 2" x 12" strips in a package of 24
XL Sheets - 9" x 12" strips in a package of 5
Roll - The roll is 32.8' (10 m) long with a built-in serrated edge cutter for custom sizing. The roll is 2" wide,
Precautions: Sticky Paws may damage certain surfaces (including wood finishes, painted surfaces, leather, vinyl, microfiber and wallpaper), so always test a small piece of Sticky Paws on an inconspicuous area before applying. Sticky Paws is ineffective on surfaces treated with non-stick and/or stain-repellent products, such as Scotchgard.
- Extend Sticky Paws tape from the roll to equal the required length of coverage, then carefully cut tape with the built-in cutter. Place sticky side of clear adhesive tape onto the desired area and press firmly until completely adhered to the surface.
- With Sticky Paws tape in place, carefully crack and peel away remaining layer of white contact paper. The tape adheres to the surface for weeks or months depending upon position of tape and type of surface to which it is applied.
- To remove, simply peel off by hand, or gently apply a damp cloth or steam. Replace as needed. Sticky Paws is non-toxic, odorless, and won't leave a sticky residue.